Membership Info & Rates
The Old Town – Orono YMCA Membership rates:
All members and guests of the Old Town – Orono YMCA must have a current membership form and signed waiver to use the facility. Members and guests under the age of 18 must have all paperwork completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Members of other YMCA’s using the Old Town – Orono YMCA need to complete all necessary paperwork on their first visit and check in with the front desk on each subsequent visit.
All members and guest are asked to adhere the Y’s Member Code of Conduct. Violation of the Member Code of Conduct can result in suspension of membership privileges and removal from the building. Thank you for helping keep the Old Town – Orono YMCA a family friendly facility!
All members are required to submit a valid membership card or ID when using the facility. Lost cards may be replaced for a $1.00 fee. Please remember to bring your card when using the facility, as you may be delayed while your membership is verified. Facility usage is discontinued up expiration of membership.
- All children under 18 must have YMCA waivers signed by a parent or legal guardian before they may use the YMCA. Waivers are required for all members and guests using the facility. Members and guests under the age of 18 must have all waivers signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Waivers include a general facility waiver, a gymnastics waiver, a skate park waiver and a climbing gym waiver. Incomplete waivers will result in member being unable to use that area of the facility.
- Children under the age of 13 must have parental/guardian supervision when using YMCA facilities unless enrolled in a supervised program.
- Facility day passes are available for non members and guests to the facility.
- Day Pass Prices: $8.00 ages 13 & up. $5 for children 12 & under and must be supervised by an adult age 18 or older. $20 Family.
- Day passes allow access to the entire facility including weight room, climbing wall, and pool as well as all fitness classes offered that day.
- The Old Town – Orono does not have guest passes. If a guest has not visited the facility before, their first time is free of charge. The first time use includes all priviledges awarded to members.
- The Old Town – Orono YMCA participates in the New England Reciprocity Program. Members of the Old Town – Orono YMCA are welcome to visit any other New England YMCA free of charge. Each YMCA is operated individually, please contact the Y prior to visiting to check on program limitations.
- New England Reciprocity Members are welcome to use the facility however there is a charge to attend a group ex class and the non member rate applies to all programming. OTOY Reciprocity Policy
- Refund Policy
- All Members and Guests should abide by the Member Code of Conduct. Member Code of Conduct